Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A motivated helper

A friend reminded me this morning that my blogging has been severely lacking lately. Not only have I been trying to figure out how to up the monthly self-employed income -- a fairly simple formula called, work harder? -- but we've been house shopping in our spare time. I've probably seen over 30 houses in the last few weeks. Most of them are pretty nasty, but there's one in particular that we like a lot. The only issue is that it's really tiny. But the upside is, we wouldn't have to buy a lot of new furniture! Stay tuned.

We've also been trying to work our way through our wedding thank you's. It took me a few months to muster up enough gumption to even tackle this project...I was so sick of wedding things by the end! But luckily I've found a motivated helper in our cat, Pulgasari:


No comments: