Friday, September 7, 2007

It's gone too far

I apologize for any of my crafty readers who may be frenziedly sewing tiny vehicles out of scraps of vintage fabric, but come on, this is one of the grossest displays of guerilla marketing that I've ever seen.

I can just imagine the brainstorm session.


Ok, what IS the personality of the Scion?

Independent, young, 20-something. Girl or guy. Creative. Shops at boutiques. Uses Etsy. Doesn't like to feel marketed to.

Okay, GREAT! Go team! So, how can reach them them?

Oooh oohh! I have an idea! Let's create a crafting challenge! Crafting types will have the opportunity to win a free car by creating a creative replica of their car! We can have boutique owners all across the country be the judges!

Yeah! Yeah! We can all it "Craft My Ride."




WHAT!?!?? I think I just barfed a little.

No comments: